LBA Emergency Notification System
Lake Barcroft Association provides the Emergency Notification System as a service to our residents in the event of an emergency. This system will only be used for true emergencies and we encourage residents to keep their contact information current and select how they want to be contacted by logging into the Swift911 Portal below. Tips for registering are provided below. If you have any issues or questions, please send us an email or call the LBA office at 703-941-1921.
Tips for Registering
Enter your information as follows:
- Name: First Name Last Name or Last Name, First Name
- Main Phone: Home or Cell – Must be 10 digits only – no ( ) or – Check box if texting is available
- Email: Enter the e‐mail address that you would like alerts to be sent to (Note: The e‐mail address you enter will also be your username for accessing the system. The email address can always be changed later, but your username will remain the same. This must be a valid email address as you will need to verify its validity.)
- Password: Must be a minimum of 6 characters, one uppercase, one lowercase, & one number or special character.
- Address: Enter your home address (5 digit zip codes only) and click ‘Plot Address on Map.’ ‐ Click ‘Submit Registration.’ All fields are mandatory and must be filled in (except for Street 2).